Friday, December 4, 2009

The most beautiful thing

I saw it today....

The most beautiful thing that I have seen in my life! That indescribable moment when you see it and that your eyes open to their full extent, your heart stops pounding and you feel the tears comming up to your eyes as these overwhelming feelings of curiosity, of thirst for knowledge, of passion and of understanding.... and right there and then, you know what you want to do, and you know exactly where youre going!

On my way back from the soba noodle activity, standing erect in the clouds were a chain of snow coated majestic mountains beconning me to go meet them! All my life I've loved mountains and was intrigued by them but not until this moment did I understand this feeling entirely. I want to see them, to climb them and to reach the top and to breath in all of the knowledge that they hold! This is what I want to do! This is what I came here looking for but didn't know if I could find it or even if it existed ....

I never would have thought that inspiration was so magnificent. The call for adventure has never sounded so sweet :D

P.s. I couldn't get a good shot of it due to excitement so they all have flashes viewing them from inside the bus... so I kinda failed! Don't worry, I'll try to get some good shots from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment