Starting a blog off with the blank page syndrom was probly not the best way to go....
Let's begin from the beginning: Hajimemashite Richelle desu dozoyorosiku.
I created this blog in order to narrate the events that happened and will happen during this life changing experience which is my trip to Japan. How is it life changing you may ask! Good question... I have no idea but am willing to find out.
Shortly after I left, my dad told me: "Absorbe tout comme une éponge" and I plan to apply that for my trip let it be concerning the japanese language that I'm desperatly trying to master or anything that my consist some sort of inspiration.
I guess the main reason to start a blog is to try and sort out the things we lived and discovered to see the larger image in order to get a better understanding of what we have learned. So now that you know what I am up to and my train of thought of this instant, I must abruptly shorten this entry to participate in a meeting for everybody at Ihouse concerning the lion king... everything will be explained in my next entry
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment