Monday, October 12, 2009

A new side project?

What an interesting day... and its only 14 o'clock!

It all started when at 7am I got a call from my family celebrating Thanksgiving dinner. I finally got to talk to Vera and Babchi which I had not heard from since my departure and whom I miss deeply! After an hour of explaining Japan and taking commissions for Vera who wants ten of everything im wearing, I hung up and went to class.

Class was average. For the first time I think I did really well on that stupid quizz ... for what its worth.

After that, I had promised Kim (my canadian friend) that I would check out the spaingo lounge (spanish lounge) . Ironically she wasn't there, but that's beside the point. So my main quest, main reason for being in Japan is to learn to think in japanese and not just regular japanese... I want to master that tongue!

But what about a side project ... I'm not nearly good enough to have a conversaiton in spanish but I can somewhat understand the context of what is going on around me. Oh my! Have I become obsessed with tongues? (in the non dirty meaning of course...get your mind out of the gutter)

This is a first experience... will it lead me somewhere? inspire me? enable me? only time will tell. Until then, I'll take it day by day, my Japanese still needs a lot of work and I am willing to do it. My motivation/ambition/passion still remains. Everyday I learn, discover and set out for adventures! The best way, according to me, to live a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment