So this is Ihouse, my home for the time that i'm in Japan. Surrounded by people yet very easy to feel lonesome. Being up to no good (my favourite passtime) is quite hard to accomplish here, especially in typhoon time! Well tonight, me and two of my Ihouse buddys (Greg and Damien) decided that it's about time we did something interesting at Ihouse other than eat cake!
So here is my train of thought:
- It's raining outside and the rain is cool, we can go play in the rain!
- Although, since the campus at night is flippin' boring, never mind.
- So what did I do at home when I was up to no good... humm... think... OH I KNOW! Climb stuff!!!
- Next question, how to get to the roof without slipping and breaking our necks!
- There is a ladder... the door to get to it is locked and probly has a security system up
- We can either go from the 1st floor or the 2nd, we climbed from the 2nd ;)
So with a little help from Damien who lifted me and Greg and Greg who lifted Damien up, we were up to no good in record time at ihouse :D
- To those of you bamboozled by this riddle, here is the solution: we werent on the roof at the same time. Me and Damien and then Me and Greg.
By the way, props to Damien for catching me on my way down :D yeah... I slipped.
So that was tonights adventure, what adventures will the walls of Ihouse offer us next, who know! Until then, i'll be thinking outside the box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
are you crazy?!? hahaha if mom reads this you're dead!
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get up onto the roof exactly? Like where'd you climb up?
Where's that ladder?
I really want to know! lol